Old 27-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Info requested.

Hallo out there.
I bought 2 young catt's last year. (Hybrids = C. amthystoglossa*C. De
Controde)
They are slow growers, but they are still alive.
Does anyone know this cross? I can't find a reference anywhere. I'm looking
for flower info (pic, colour), growing info ...
I'm formiliar with the C. amethystoglossa but not the other one.

Thanks
Peter

Old 27-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Gene Schurg

Peter,

Using the information at :

http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/registration_orchids.asp

you can trace the background of your plants. I find this very useful when I
get something out of the ordinary. Of course it only works if the breeder
registers the cross.

Hope that helps.

Good Growing,
Gene

e...

Old 28-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Gerard Verhulst

Peter,

Kijk eens op uw CD-rom naar LC Gontrode.
Gerard

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
e...
| Hallo out there.
| I bought 2 young catt's last year. (Hybrids = C. amthystoglossa*C. De
| Controde)
| They are slow growers, but they are still alive.
| Does anyone know this cross? I can't find a reference anywhere. I'm
looking
| for flower info (pic, colour), growing info ...
| I'm formiliar with the C. amethystoglossa but not the other one.
|
| Thanks
| Peter

Patio Garden, Cat Friendly help requested Bill Gates Gardening 6 17-03-2011 05:05 PM
Info requested: Soap and water jammer Ponds 3 04-06-2004 05:05 AM
Big old ivy patch, physical removal methods requested MAG Gardening 7 30-03-2003 11:56 PM
Hornwort Info Requested LeilaniR Ponds 4 14-03-2003 12:20 AM
recomendations requested Doug Sheely Freshwater Aquaria Plants 20 27-02-2003 07:42 AM