GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ascocentru microphylum? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/34631-ascocentru-microphylum.html)

Dave Lockwood 28-06-2003 07:32 PM

Ascocentru microphylum?

Good day, one and all. I picked up a nice little plant at a recent Society
meeting. It is labeled Ascocentrum microphylum. I cannot find a reference
under this name. Anyone have a clue? It looks like a typical Ascocentrum
with terate leaves and little sprays of the tiniest pink and white blossoms.
The racemes are about 2-3 inches long and the individual flowers are 3/16 of
an inch or so.

TRAINMAN9 29-06-2003 06:20 PM

Ascocentru microphylum?

Good day, one and all. I picked up a nice little plant at a recent Society
meeting. It is labeled Ascocentrum microphylum. I cannot find a reference
under this name. Anyone have a clue?

Sounds to me that you have ascocentrum micranthum. We brought some of these in
from Thailand a number of years ago.