Old 29-06-2003, 03:20 AM
Jonathan Phua

Default New paph seedlings out of flask

Hi,
check out my new paph seedlings at
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi...t_topic&f=9&t=
000305#000013.
Tell me what u think, i repotted them from thumbpots to compots as many pple
adviced me to. Tell me what u think.

Jonathan

Old 29-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Mick Fournier

Jonathan,

Third one from the right second row back looks like an FCC to me.

Mick

Old 29-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Jonathan Phua

Hi,
Which one? I don't know which one are u talking abt. I thot all the sdlings
are the same since it's the same cross from the same flask? What makes u
think it's an FCC?

Jon

Old 29-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Mick's playing with you

I think he's wrong anyway - the FCC will come from the 3rd row

Seriously tho, the seedlings will NOT all be the same.

Old 30-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Mick Fournier

Gene,

Wilford Neptune recently took a FCC with a Dendrobium kingianum (Jazzy x
Inferno) select I picked out in the run I flasked up for him.

Mick

Old 01-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Jonathan Phua

Which one are u talking abt? I don't know which seedling are u referring to.

jon
"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Gene,

Wilford Neptune recently took a FCC with a Dendrobium kingianum (Jazzy x
Inferno) select I picked out in the run I flasked up for him.

Mick

growing them out of the flask mmccaws Orchids 5 20-02-2005 09:28 AM
Looking for Paph micranthum Flask in Canada Ray C. Orchids 4 13-11-2003 09:32 PM
Question for those who flask seeds dusty Orchids 5 14-07-2003 01:32 PM
Flask Phal Hybrids PeterPPL Orchids 0 28-04-2003 11:56 AM
Please help: making flask and medium Thomas Wong Orchids 3 21-03-2003 04:32 PM