GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   news of a moving sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/35438-news-moving-sale.html)

Diane Mancino 04-07-2003 01:20 PM

news of a moving sale

I received some orchid seedlings in the mail this week from a Ebay home
grower.
A very nice shipment, well tagged, fresh potting mix, . Even included extra
orchids for our AOS raffle, which were also in good shape. I felt like it
was Christmas. As a thank you I'm posting this info.

He will be holding a new auction in a few weeks, unloading 150 plants cheap
for his move, mostly phals and a few paphs he says. Here is the link if
interested. save and click on "seller's other items" about the last week in
July

I hope I never need to sell off for a move!
--
Diane