GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FL Orchid Show & Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/3622-fl-orchid-show-sale.html)

Diana Kulaga 03-03-2003 10:05 PM

FL Orchid Show & Sale

The Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold its annual AOS judged show and
sale Friday, March 14, through Sunday, March 16. Hours are 10-6 Friday and
Saturday, 10-4 Sunday.

Location is the Port St. Lucie Community Center on Airoso Blvd, across from
City Hall.

C'mon down!

Diana

Kenni Judd 04-03-2003 10:51 PM

FL Orchid Show & Sale

I don't know all the vendors, but am sure that we'll be there, along with
fellow AOBEI members Lazy Daze, Orchid Island, Faith's House of Orchids.
Hope to see some of you there!

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
link.net...

Diana Kulaga 04-03-2003 11:03 PM

FL Orchid Show & Sale

Also Palm Bay and Robbie Robinson, perhaps Harry Hoffner, 3 more. It's
ususually a sellout! Come look at my table top display (that is, if any of
the 3 month late plants decide to be in flower at the right time!

See you next week, Kenni..........

Diana

William Hill 04-03-2003 11:28 PM

FL Orchid Show & Sale

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message hlink.net...
The Port St. Lucie Orchid Society will hold its annual AOS judged show and
sale Friday, March 14, through Sunday, March 16. Hours are 10-6 Friday and
Saturday, 10-4 Sunday.

Location is the Port St. Lucie Community Center on Airoso Blvd, across from
City Hall.

C'mon down!

Diana

I'll be there (as a vendor) This is always a great show--don't miss it !!! Bill