Old 15-07-2003, 05:26 AM
McEve

Default Identifying an orchid

Hi..

Is it at all possible to identify these two:

http://div.questus.dyndns.org/

They are supposed to have been crafted from real orchids. I know it's a poor
picture of them, but maybe it's still possible to identify theire real
names?

Old 15-07-2003, 05:28 AM
Eric Hunt

Hi,

Those are derived from hybrid dendrobiums.

-Eric in SF

Old 15-07-2003, 05:28 AM
McEve

Thank you so much for a quick identification Eric! I'm trying to find a good
picture of the real flower now, but I seem to be able to only find price
lists.... You wouldn't know a website with a picture of the real thing?
These are presents for two girlsfriends, and it would be nice to have a
picture of the real flower to show them as well :-)

Old 15-07-2003, 05:28 AM
K Barrett

Try looking for Dendrobium bigibbum. There should be pics out there. I did a
Google search and you should be able to find decent pics in the color ranges
that match the pins.

K Barrett