GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paul's aerangis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/36951-pauls-aerangis.html)

joe 17-07-2003 10:44 AM

Paul's aerangis

I'm having trouble logging on to newsgroups, so I'm using a differnt
computer.

Anyway, somone please tell Paul that I think the aerangis (or whatever it
was) that he showed on APBO is worth bringing in to Oakland on Monday. Be
there about 6:30 so we have time to do teh paperwork. I think I have
directions on teh webpage (locations) http://www.aospacificcentral.org

Hope this post goes thru.

K Barrett

Paul Simon 17-07-2003 05:55 PM

Paul's aerangis

K,

Thanks again for the encouragement, but it's just too far, too long a drive
for me. I'll try to bring it up to SF on Aug. 1; only about 1 hr drive and
near my grandkids :).

Paul

K Barrett 17-07-2003 05:55 PM

Paul's aerangis

OOps, San francisco is held on Aug 5th, 1st Tuesday of the month. I posted
Aug 4th. Sorry for the confusion.

K Barrett
(Oakland is 3rd Monday)

Paul Simon 17-07-2003 06:59 PM

Paul's aerangis

Thanks, Kaye. Yes, I saw the correct date on the AOS website. Got my
fingers crossed!

Paul