GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What happened to Orchid Safari? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/3777-what-happened-orchid-safari.html)

Elpaninaro 06-03-2003 02:03 AM

What happened to Orchid Safari?

Evening all,

Just tried to log in like last week and I get a server error again :(

Been a few months since I was over there, so maybe I am out of the loop. Does
Orchid Safari still exist?

Thanks,

Tom.

Steve 06-03-2003 04:51 AM

What happened to Orchid Safari?

Sure it still exists! I just came from there. You just missed a good
program on Pleurothallids! You could still go back and read it but
everyone has gone now of course.
Did you enter from he

http://anam.keltik.net/nuchat/cgi/nu.../OrchidSafari/

No reason it should not work for you.

Steve

jimwatts 06-03-2003 05:27 AM

What happened to Orchid Safari?

elpaninaro wrote ...
Just tried to log in like last week and I get a server error again :(
Been a few months since I was over there, so maybe I am out of the loop. Does
Orchid Safari still exist?
Thanks,
Tom.

I was there tonight from about 9-11pm eastern time, working fine.
marilyn light did a topic on pleurothallids and various genera within
the tribe. Sorry to have missed you.
Perhaps kbarrett can help straighten this out for you.

jimwatts

K Barrett 07-03-2003 08:01 AM

What happened to Orchid Safari?

If you get a server error you have probably set your security too high. You
have to accept cookies in order to chat. Make up a false ID like the rest of
us do when you register.

K Barrett

K Barrett 07-03-2003 08:01 AM

What happened to Orchid Safari?

Speaking of which the topic about pleurothallids is now online at the
archives. http://www.geocities.com/brassia.geo/OSTA.html