Old 06-03-2003, 03:03 AM
Elpaninaro

Default What happened to Orchid Safari?

Evening all,

Just tried to log in like last week and I get a server error again

Been a few months since I was over there, so maybe I am out of the loop. Does
Orchid Safari still exist?

Thanks,

Tom.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:51 AM
Steve

Sure it still exists! I just came from there. You just missed a good
program on Pleurothallids! You could still go back and read it but
everyone has gone now of course.
Did you enter from he

http://anam.keltik.net/nuchat/cgi/nu.../OrchidSafari/

No reason it should not work for you.

Steve

Old 06-03-2003, 06:27 AM
jimwatts

elpaninaro wrote ...
Just tried to log in like last week and I get a server error again
Been a few months since I was over there, so maybe I am out of the loop. Does
Orchid Safari still exist?
Thanks,
Tom.

I was there tonight from about 9-11pm eastern time, working fine.
marilyn light did a topic on pleurothallids and various genera within
the tribe. Sorry to have missed you.
Perhaps kbarrett can help straighten this out for you.

jimwatts
Old 07-03-2003, 09:01 AM
K Barrett

If you get a server error you have probably set your security too high. You
have to accept cookies in order to chat. Make up a false ID like the rest of
us do when you register.

K Barrett

Old 07-03-2003, 09:01 AM
K Barrett

Speaking of which the topic about pleurothallids is now online at the
archives. http://www.geocities.com/brassia.geo/OSTA.html

"Elpaninaro" wrote in message
Evening all,

Just tried to log in like last week and I get a server error again

Been a few months since I was over there, so maybe I am out of the loop.

Does
Orchid Safari still exist?

Thanks,

Tom.

What ever happened to Orchid Blocks Gene Schurg Orchids 14 07-10-2006 05:45 PM
Orchid Safari reunion Steve Orchids 0 01-04-2006 05:24 AM
It's done...It's happened... BenignVanilla Ponds 6 29-04-2003 03:56 AM
strange mushroom on my money tree - what finally happened manish mukherjee Gardening 0 11-03-2003 11:58 PM