Old 25-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Dan

Default Barkeria obovata (syn. chinensis)

Hello,

I'm looking for a blooming size plant of Barkeria obovata (chinensis)
which I thought was fairly common until I tried to find one.

No luck with Orchid Mall vendor lists, so if any of you (or someone
you know) has one to sell please advise.

Thanks,

-Dan
Old 26-07-2003, 05:12 AM
Wendy

Hi Dan, I don't know where you grow but if this plant is from Mexico, then
try
http://www.orchids.com.mx/index.html
Email Sandro Cusi, if they don't have it, he will find it for you.
He is a vendor at a lot of the shows here in Calif.
Good luck, Cheers Wendy
om...

Old 27-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Dan

Thanks for the link, Wendy. I'll give it a try. I'm in Los Angeles,
so I'll look for Sandro at one of the local shows. -Dan

Old 27-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Wendy

You are quite welcome Dan, in fact if you email him, then he will bring the
plant to
whichever show is on. He does this & is very eager to serve! A super nice
guy.
Cheers Wendy
m...

"Wendy" wrote in message

Hi Dan, I don't know where you grow but if this plant is from Mexico,

then
try
http://www.orchids.com.mx/index.html
Email Sandro Cusi, if they don't have it, he will find it for you.
He is a vendor at a lot of the shows here in Calif.
Good luck, Cheers Wendy

Barkeria Lindleyana x2 V_coerulea Orchid Photos 1 17-01-2008 05:50 PM
Barkeria dorotheae Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 17-01-2008 03:08 AM
Barkeria whartonianum wendy7 Orchid Photos 7 05-01-2007 03:03 AM
Barkeria dorothea wendy7 Orchid Photos 1 02-01-2007 09:01 PM
Barkeria lindleyana 'Sanbar White Cloud' - stunning white with faint pink on lip Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 16-11-2006 06:36 AM