GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Christieara (Aer. lawrenceae x Ascda. Fuchs Sensation) - 2 versions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/38300-re-christieara-aer-lawrenceae-x-ascda-fuchs-sensation-2-versions.html)

Susan Jeffrey 26-07-2003 03:12 AM

Christieara (Aer. lawrenceae x Ascda. Fuchs Sensation) - 2 versions

absolutely breath taking.
how do christeara's compare to vascos, ascos and oter vandaceous hybrids
in ease of flowering? I have a collection of various hybrids, and the
only hybrids I seem to have problems with are Mokaras. I cannot figure
out why that is, since my Vanda hybrids bloom just fine. I definitely am
adding christearaa to my wish list!
SueJ

Susan Erickson wrote:

[Image]

[Image]

Steve 26-07-2003 03:42 AM

Christieara (Aer. lawrenceae x Ascda. Fuchs Sensation) - 2 versions

Does this mean Susan E is posting pictures to the wrong group again? I
didn't get the original, only the reply. ;-)

Steve

Susan Jeffrey wrote:
absolutely breath taking.
how do christeara's compare to vascos, ascos and oter vandaceous hybrids
in ease of flowering? I have a collection of various hybrids, and the
only hybrids I seem to have problems with are Mokaras. I cannot figure
out why that is, since my Vanda hybrids bloom just fine. I definitely am
adding christearaa to my wish list!
SueJ

Susan Erickson wrote:

[Image]