GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   When/what to feed? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/39681-when-what-feed.html)

Ebthtr 07-08-2003 12:42 PM

When/what to feed?

What's the best commercially available food for Pals, Dens and Onicidiums? All
I see in the plant store for orchids is the one by Schultz. Is that worth
getting?

I already have an indoor liquid food that's 10-15-10 (7 drops per quart) it
says on the label that it's o.k. for orchids. I wonder.

These plants are new and in bloom.

I also have two Pals and one Oni that have finished blooming, when to feed
them?
Thanks

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 07-08-2003 09:04 PM

When/what to feed?

I use a 10-4-7 for the spring and summer.
and 4-8-8 for the fall and winter. That works well for me, that's all I can
say.
Cheers
Peter

"Ebthtr" schreef in bericht

LYNN32141 09-08-2003 02:35 PM

When/what to feed?

In article , 13
(Ebthtr) writes:

I see in the plant store for orchids is the one by Schultz

I've used that one, as well as Peters' and even miracle grow..... my plants
are dark green, and shiny, and I've got sufficent beautiful blooms, so I'd say
that works for me.

Lynn