GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/39962-has-anyone-ordered-fenders-flora.html)

Sarah Huff 10-08-2003 12:02 AM

Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora?

Hello! Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora? Was your experience good or
bad? Thanks!

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.

Wendy 10-08-2003 03:02 AM

Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora?

Hi there Sarah, I have bought from Fender's Flora. Great people, great
business, great customer relations,
great plants & prices are a bit over average.
Cheers Wendy
t...

B. Murray Tucker, Jr. 10-08-2003 04:42 AM

Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora?

"reandSarah Huff" wrote in message
t...
Hello! Has anyone ordered from Fender's Flora? Was your experience good

or
bad? Thanks!

Sarah

Take off the sweater to reply.

YES !!

I have purchase a number of orchids from Fender's. I had Fender's look at
orchids that were not responding to my treatment, received very good
advice. I would give them a 100+ rating.