Old 11-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Dewitt

Default "60 Minutes" segment on the orchid industry tonight

I don't have any details, but "60 Minutes" is supposed to have a
segment on the orchid industry tonight.

deg

Old 11-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Karen

Dewitt wrote:
I don't have any details, but "60 Minutes" is supposed to have a
segment on the orchid industry tonight.

deg

It was a nice segment. This one was much nicer than the one on PBS about
the guy who went into the jungle.
I don't think I would pay $20,000 for an orchid, but to each there own....
Karen

Old 11-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Wendy

I enjoyed it, loved the guy in a New York apartment with 2500 orchids in his
living room!!!
Also the Japanese awards ceremony!
Nice to see other people with the same intense fervor!
Cheers Wendy
"MD" wrote in message ...
it was fun!

MD