Old 11-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Foo Finder

Default Volunteer Orchid expert needed -- if you have the time

Hi All,

We need a "Prefect" and editors for the "Orchid section" of the open
directory project.

Here's your chance to be a big fish in our pond.

http://www.oddhobby.com/OODP.html

Ann

Coming soon, the New Oddhobby

Please stop by our temporary shop -- please support Oddhobby
http://www.oddhobby.com
Old 11-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Susan Erickson

On 10 Aug 2003 16:51:13 -0700, (Foo Finder)
wrote:

Hi All,

We need a "Prefect" and editors for the "Orchid section" of the open
directory project.

Here's your chance to be a big fish in our pond.

http://www.oddhobby.com/OODP.html

Ann

who is going to tell her we are too busy here and ... SINCE WHEN
IS THIS AN ODD Hobby.?

SuE
Old 11-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Wendy

She obviously didn't watch 60 minutes! *G*
wrote:

Hi All,
We need a "Prefect" and editors for the "Orchid section" of the open
directory project.
Here's your chance to be a big fish in our pond.

http://www.oddhobby.com/OODP.html
Ann

who is going to tell her we are too busy here and ... SINCE WHEN
IS THIS AN ODD Hobby.?

SuE

She obviously didn't watch 60 minutes! *G* Cheers Wendy