Old 12-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Shea

Default Thank you

Just wanted to come out of lurk mode to thank all of you who offered advice
on how to care for my phal and dendrobium orchids. I placed them both on
the dining table on my screened porch, where I seriously worried that they
still weren't getting enough light because of all the rain we've been
getting down here in central Florida.

I am please to report that the phal is sprouting, not one, but two new
leaves, and the dendrobium appears to be sprouting a whole new shoot, plus
some new fat and healthy looking new roots. They are very happy campers,
and so am I.

Thanks to all you helpful people who took the time to answer this newbie's
questions!

Shea