GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ABPO ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/40512-abpo.html)

Claude 15-08-2003 09:42 PM

ABPO ???

Hello everyone!

I asked my ISP to add the alt.binaries.pictures.orchids available on the
list and since, no message have been posted!
Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thanks

Claude

Susan Erickson 15-08-2003 10:33 PM

ABPO ???

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:37:07 -0400, "Claude"
wrote:

Hello everyone!

I asked my ISP to add the alt.binaries.pictures.orchids available on the
list and since, no message have been posted!
Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thanks

Claude

Your ISP has not pulled updates since you signed on. Sometimes
it takes a week or so to get the newer ISP servers populated.
For some reason they can only seem to capture the new entries,
not what the rest of us are reading.

Be patient, if they have not populated the site with in 7 to 10
days, try one of the other sites to see what is new and check
that they did add it.

SuE