GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grand Bazaar & WRMF Tropical plant & flower show (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/41958-grand-bazaar-wrmf-tropical-plant-flower-show.html)

William Hill 02-09-2003 06:02 PM

Grand Bazaar & WRMF Tropical plant & flower show

Hi All: there will be a really fabulous Tropical plant & flower show
at The Grand Bazaar on Okeechobee Blvd. Just east of the Fl. Turnpike.
Lots of professional Orchid Growers with a vast array of hybrids and
species in many genera. This is a 2 day event: Sept.6th & 7th. Times
are Sat. 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. Sun. 12 noon to 6 P.M. That gives you 15
hours to shop at one of the best assortments of High Quality orchids
assembled this year in So. Florida. Don't miss it!!!!!! I hope to see
you there--come up & say "Hi" & let me know you saw this on R.G.O.
Then next week you can brag about the "Goodies" you found at Grand
Bazaar. Thanks, Bill