GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brassia observation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42360-brassia-observation.html)

Robert Dickow 07-09-2003 04:45 AM

Brassia observation

When I had my greenhouse, I only grew one Brassia, a hybrid with flowers
about 20" tall. It was a stunner, but a hefty plant.

This was the easiest and most robust orchid I have ever grown (well...I
didn't want to mention Epidendrum radicans.)

It was also the only plant (out of over 200, including Phalaenopsis, etc.)
that froze during a really cold blizzard that my heater couldn't keep up
with. sob

--
* Bob Dickow ) *