GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   dendrobium buds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42661-dendrobium-buds.html)

Go Gators 10-09-2003 02:47 AM

dendrobium buds

My dendrobiums grow very well and get either one or two spikes from the same
cane. However when the buds start to mature usually the first 4 to 5 turn
yellow/brown and then fall off. Then the rest mature and I will get 7 to 14
flowers. Am I doing something wrong leading up to this??? As soon as I see
the spike should I stop watering/fertilizing?? Cannot figure out why these
first few buds always fall off.

Thanks,

Mattias Baecklund 12-10-2003 11:32 AM

dendrobium buds

Are you moving them when the buds are starting to come?

Mattias Baecklund
ink.net...