GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for good pic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42737-looking-good-pic.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 11-09-2003 02:12 AM

Looking for good pic

Hello,
Have 2 small seedlings of the Ascofinetia Cherry Blossom.
Also looking for a name and pic of catt hybrid. (Catt intermedia Roxo
violeta*Catt intermedia Roxo violeta Flamea).
The plants are young seedlings and 4 - 5 years away from blooming so need
good pic's for my orchidfiles. Won't use them for anything else.
Have tried google, lycos, msn, and Northernstar search. I know that
sometimes these search engines can come up with other results, when used in
other countries.

Thanks and Cheers
Peter

Wendy 11-09-2003 06:12 AM

Looking for good pic

Here you go Peter, this is possible the longest url!!!!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D10%26hl%3De
n%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG
.be...

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 11-09-2003 11:32 AM

Looking for good pic

Thanks
He's the one I bought my plants from.
Can't get the pic to my harddrive for use.
That's how I know what they look like.
Cheers
Peter

"Wendy" schreef in bericht
Here you go Peter, this is possible the longest url!!!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...e/Flaschenlist
e/Ascf_Cherry_Blossom.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.roellke-orchideen.de/Flaschen
liste/Normpack_01.html&h=-1&w=-1&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAscofinetia%2BCherry%2BB
lossom%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

Mick Fournier 12-09-2003 11:33 PM

Looking for good pic

Peter,

Cherry Blossom.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...rryblossom.jpg

Mick

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 13-09-2003 12:22 AM

Looking for good pic

Very interesting link. But are you sure it's the right one. It didn't look
like an orchid. Nice but no orchid.
Cheers
Peter

"Mick Fournier" schreef in bericht

Susan Erickson 15-09-2003 02:12 AM

Looking for good pic

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:20:08 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Peter,

Cherry Blossom.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...rryblossom.jpg

Mick

Mick, That was most unkind.

http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/Ascofinetia/aaa
Peter, this is my plant.

SuE

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 15-09-2003 11:33 AM

Looking for good pic

Thanks, nice shot. Is it fragrant? I think it is but not sure.
Cheers
Peter

"Susan Erickson" schreef in bericht

Kye 15-09-2003 02:12 PM

Looking for good pic

Good come back Peter...

Just remember Mick... These young guys might be scared away by such
images.... After all you know what they say about Germans :-P

Kye.

Susan Erickson 15-09-2003 03:02 PM

Looking for good pic

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:27:47 +0200, "Boystrup Pb, ann,..."
wrote:

Thanks, nice shot. Is it fragrant? I think it is but not sure.
Cheers
Peter

I don't remember any fragrance. But I am allergic to perfumes
g so I tend to enjoy such at a distance.
SuE

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 15-09-2003 05:12 PM

Looking for good pic

Ok the is the third reference to germans in 3 days. I have nothing against
germans but why this fascination.
I'm part Belgian and part danisch.
BTW Can I send a direct e-mail to you through this link???
Cheers
Peter

"Kye" schreef in bericht

Kye 15-09-2003 10:32 PM

Looking for good pic

yes you can email me drect through this link

Sorry I thought you were in Germany... Where in the world do you hail from
in a postal sense??

Kye.

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 15-09-2003 11:24 PM

Looking for good pic

Well I ask because I have a song about belgians that would fit my previous
message. Just one probleme I can't reduse the size. At the moment it's 40 MB
and I'll need to bring it down to at least 2-3 MB.
If I succeed I would like to send it to you, but, is that ok with. (2-4MB)
Cheers
Peter

"Kye" schreef in bericht