GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Diablo View Orchid Society Show (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42790-diablo-view-orchid-society-show.html)

K Barrett 11-09-2003 10:12 PM

Diablo View Orchid Society Show

Well, since everyone else is talking about their show I figured I'd mention
ours.

After a 5 year hiatus Diablo View OrchidSociety presents its Fall Orchid
Festival October 11th and 12th at the Pleasant Hill Community Center, 320
Civic Drive (off Taylor Blvd) in Pleasant Hill.

Features a Plant Doctor, Plant sales, Plant raffle. $1 Admission, kids under
12 free.

See http://www.dvos.org fro more details.

K Barrett

femalestrom 13-09-2003 02:02 AM

Diablo View Orchid Society Show

I forget... is Pleasant Hill right next to Concord?

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm

K Barrett 13-09-2003 03:02 AM

Diablo View Orchid Society Show

Yes, Concord is east of Hwy 680, Pleasant Hill is west. You can use Mapquest
to get directions (Address is 320 Civic Drive Pleasant Hill 94523) or look
at the Diablo View home page for a map http://www.dvos.org

K Barrett

tbell 13-09-2003 09:02 PM

Diablo View Orchid Society Show

Yes, sort of Southwestof Concord. Coming South on 680/24, get off at
Gregory Lane exit. Coming North, get off at the Pleasant Hill exit and come
North on Contra Costa Blvd. a half mile or so to Gregory Lane.
They would have the show just when I'm leaving to visit grandchildren!
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(To reply by e-mail, remove appendix)

femalestrom 14-09-2003 06:02 PM

Diablo View Orchid Society Show

Yeah... I'm not going to be able to make it either. I'm not
really into the show thing. Not sure I need to add another
layer of addiction, but I think it would be fun to meet a
couple of the semi locals.

Crystal