GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First Rays Orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42811-first-rays-orchids.html)

venguon 12-09-2003 03:41 AM

First Rays Orchids

Dear orchid lovers,
Did anyone have any experience with First Rays Orchids in Pennsylvania. It is
an online-only orchid vendor.
Thanks,

Wendy 12-09-2003 04:23 AM

First Rays Orchids

Yes, in fact this is where he posts. Super guy & great plants, communication
etc.
I have purchased from him with no problems at all.
Cheers Wendy
om...

Dewitt 12-09-2003 05:12 AM

First Rays Orchids

On 11 Sep 2003 19:22:51 -0700, (venguon) wrote:

Dear orchid lovers,
Did anyone have any experience with First Rays Orchids in Pennsylvania. It is
an online-only orchid vendor.
Thanks,

Ray? Ray? Is that you, Ray?

Seriously, Ray posts here all the time and is a wealth of info. I've
purchased from him several times and always received healthy plants.

deg

Sarah Huff 12-09-2003 05:12 AM

First Rays Orchids

Ray is fantastic! I've ordered from him several times and have had no
problems at all. He's always been extremely helpful.

Sarah

Ray 12-09-2003 11:12 AM

First Rays Orchids

WOW! Thanks for the kind words, folks!

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Diana Kulaga 13-09-2003 02:02 AM

First Rays Orchids

Have purchased a number of plants from Ray, alsways with good results.
Recently purchased a Bifrenaria harrisoniana from Ray. He said it was a big
plant, ready to divide or turn into a specimen plant. He didn't lie. It
ate the lanai!

Great source, and a good guy. Go for it!

Diana

Troy 13-09-2003 10:02 PM

First Rays Orchids

Dittos

Troy House

Elpaninaro 13-09-2003 11:02 PM

First Rays Orchids

Supplies only to this point, but I have to give Ray major kudos. Last winter I
needed to ship some eBay sold Paphs in cold weather and Ray came through with
an emergency ASAP order for heat packs.

Anytime I cannot get supplies locally, Ray's site will always be my next stop!

Tom.

Susan Erickson 15-09-2003 03:02 AM

First Rays Orchids

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:05:00 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

WOW! Thanks for the kind words, folks!

Is that a bottle of leaf shine around... G
Just kidding. But I need to get to ordering something so I can
order another bottle. Why waste an order on 1 item....
Maybe after Sac.
SuE