GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Seedbank flasks on ebay (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42911-orchid-seedbank-flasks-ebay.html)

Dewitt 13-09-2003 02:42 AM

Orchid Seedbank flasks on ebay

Just an FYI, the Orchid Seedbank has a number of flask and tubes for
auction on ebay - some uncommon orchids rather cheap. For example,
here's a link to auction for a tube of Bulbophyllum echinolabium that
is currently at $5.50 -

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the Orchid Seedbank other than
the fact I purchased some tubes from them earlier this year.

deg

Michael Gerzog 13-09-2003 03:02 PM

Dewitt wrote in message . ..

here's a link to auction for a tube of Bulbophyllum echinolabium that
is currently at $5.50 -

Yes, but just wait until the last 5 minutes of bidding.lol

MG