GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question about SH (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/43234-question-about-sh.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 16-09-2003 09:12 PM

Question about SH

Ray I read your info about SH and am trying it with two plants. You write
that you use it for different species, but how about stanhopea's?
I can't see how stanhopea's can be kept in this media, if even possible. The
flowers grow down, so you would have no flowers in SH, or would you?
Cheers
Peter

Ray 17-09-2003 12:24 AM

Question about SH

Nope - poor choice for such a flowering habit.

.be...