Old 19-09-2003, 02:41 AM
MD

Default mini phal question...

I have a mini phal- Be Tris X zumi pixie...I got several here in north
county san diego and they are really nice little producers. I have a few in
coco husks and slatted boxes, and one on a grape vine base root.

The thing is, one has formed several keikis and I have no idea what to do.
The keikis are only about 3/4" long at this point, but this is a small plant
and normally this would be flowering. So, what do I do with the keikis? My
concern is that they will outgrow the florescence they are growing on. Is
there a time and a way to remove these?

Other than that no problem with the plants.

TIA

MD
(who hates the traffic here in north county but loves how the orchids grow.)

Mini rose question [email protected] Roses 7 07-07-2008 07:53 PM
Mini palm question Paul O. Gardening 7 14-11-2007 11:34 AM
mini phal question... MD Orchids 7 20-09-2003 02:19 AM
Mini Pumpkin Question Tom/Pat Bennett Gardening 0 09-08-2003 03:12 PM
Mini Pumpkin Question Bennett Gardening 2 08-08-2003 07:03 PM