GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pollination isues (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/43510-pollination-isues.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 19-09-2003 11:14 PM

Pollination isues

I've just finished playing insect. I've pollinated a phal. equestris with a
V. roeblingiana, and the V. roeblingiana with itself and the Phal.
equestris. In total 3 flowers and frozen 3 pair of pollen for an other
experiment later on.
Do any of you know of this cross or have any thoughts about this aspect of
orchidgrowing.
Cheers
BTW: had to delete 103 of these damm virus attacks before being able to read
my e-mail and post this. I wish all virus makers a terrible future.