GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My flasks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/43940-my-flasks.html)

Geir Harris Hedemark 24-09-2003 04:12 PM

My flasks

seems to have pulled through their first month ok with about 80% of
the largest plants intact. The ascocentrum is growing and the ghost
orchids haven't died, even if it was a close call during my holiday in
Italy when my mom handled the seedlings for two weeks. They are now on
a weak fertilizer solution, and seem to be doing ok.

Thanks for the help. Wouldn't have done it without the help of you
guys. :)

Geir