GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Have for trade (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/43963-have-trade.html)

GrlIntrpted 24-09-2003 09:22 PM

Have for trade

*Bulb. lasicholium
*Bulb. Daisy Chain
*Bulb. vaginatum
*Drac. erythrochaete (Basket. In spike, speciman size)
*Paph. Pinocchio (In spike, and new growth)
*B. Little Stars (Mounted on cork)

Hoya curtisii.

*Divisions of previously bloomed orchids.

Trading for species only, miniatures prefered. Contact me at grdengrl at
optonline dot net

Mariana

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 24-09-2003 11:02 PM

Have for trade

Well i can see it twice. I'm interested, but just two problemes.
One: I live in Belgium
two: Have nothing to trade with, at the moment.
Cheers
Peter

"GrlIntrpted" schreef in bericht

Mick Fournier 26-09-2003 04:22 PM

Have for trade

Peter,

Your regular mailbox is full... you need to empty it. Letters to you are
bouncing back.

Your flasks are being shipped today.

Mick Fournier
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

GrlIntrpted 27-09-2003 02:42 AM

Have for trade

I'm not sure who this message was intended for, but I am having a problem
with my newsgroup server. If anyone responded to this thread in the past
two days, I have not seen it. Please email me directly at grdengrl at
optonline dot net

Thanks you,
Mariana