Old 28-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Ken Koellner

Default Orchids For Sale- Plants, Compots, Flasks, Supplies, Flasking Stuff, Grow Light

Since the arrival of my son two years ago, I haven't had time for the orchid
hobby. I'd like to down size to the point where I just keep four or five of
my favoriate plants. I have the following-

Blooming size plant
NB side plants
Seedlings
Compots
Flask
Supplies (potting mixes, pots, hangers, etc.)
430 W HPS Growlight
Flasking Supplies (mason jars, pressure cookers, 10g fishtank flasking
chamber, media)

Some of these are in fine shape, some need attention mostly in the form or
more frequent watering.

If I had time to itemize all this stuff, I'd probably Ebay it all out.
Since I don't have time to catalog it all, I thought I just send out a
general post to see if any budding hobbiest might be interested in any of
it. The big stuff (like the grow light) would have to be picked up in
eastern Massachusetts. I'd ship plants/flasks.

I'd ask about 2/3 the typical Ebay/Mail Order price for healthy plants,
supplies. Plants in fair condition, much less or I'd throw them in free for
anyone buying several plants. The more a buyer wants the cheaper it will
be. Basically, I don't have time to take care of it all but I don't want to
toss it. It's an opportunity for me to get a little bit of pocket money and
a new hobbyist to build cheaply

If you think you might be interested in anything, drop me an email with what
you are looking for and I'll let you know what I may have.

Email

Old 30-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

I did too, does that adres work?
Cheers
Peter

"GrlIntrpted" schreef in bericht
t...
[...]

For Sale: Orchid Supplies / Grow Light / Orchid Flasking Supplies (Medfield MA) [email protected] Orchids 0 13-04-2005 03:51 PM
De-flasking Paphs bigfuzzybear1 Orchids 1 30-05-2004 04:05 AM
Steam flasking! Dave Orchids 5 27-08-2003 09:32 PM
JA-RO-CA Enterprises Flasking Hood Larry Dighera Orchids 14 02-07-2003 04:20 PM