Old 28-09-2003, 10:02 PM
keith

Default ABPO QUESTION

i get ABPO through usenet replayer,how do you find the pic you are looking
for i have never seen such a unorganised system as this before,scrolling
through every pic then still missing what you are looking for!i am looking
for the phal cornu-cervi pic from jerry hoffmeister.Also how do you post
your pic in the first place!
getting frustrated so some help would be much appreciated.
thanks keith ,uk.

Old 28-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Jerry Hoffmeister

have never used usnet replayer... the pic I posted for you is kinda in the
middle of a large group posted by AusDigi and has the subject "Phal
crnu-cervi for Keith". I can also e-mail it to you - will t ry your e-mail
address below.

Old 30-09-2003, 11:42 AM
AusDigi

Sorry for flooding like that.

If you know the sender or the subject you can enter it in the search box, in
this case you will know both.

"keith" wrote in message
i get ABPO through usenet replayer,how do you find the pic you are

looking
for i have never seen such a unorganised system as this before,scrolling
through every pic then still missing what you are looking for!i am

looking
for the phal cornu-cervi pic from jerry hoffmeister.Also how do you post
your pic in the first place!
getting frustrated so some help would be much appreciated.
thanks keith ,uk.

Question on pictures on abpo... [email protected] Orchids 5 11-01-2007 12:27 PM
ABPO Issues Ray Orchids 0 18-01-2004 09:36 PM
Off Topic x posted to abpo Wendy Orchids 42 23-09-2003 10:02 PM
ABPO ??? Claude Orchids 1 15-08-2003 10:33 PM
Iwanagara Appleblossom- Pic on ABPO wylee Orchids 1 15-02-2003 08:15 PM