GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ft. Lauderdale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/45649-ft-lauderdale.html)

Dana 18-10-2003 02:02 AM

Ft. Lauderdale

I'll be heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a quick family visit
(returning Tuesday). Does anybody have recomendations of any growers in
the area that I should visit?

--
Dana

Kenni Judd 18-10-2003 01:22 PM

Ft. Lauderdale

I'm not sure if he is open to the public as yet, but Mac's Orchids has some
neat Phillipine species.

I am about, or a little over, an hour north, depending on where in Ft.
Lauderdale you will be.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
.158...

Dana 18-10-2003 02:02 PM

Ft. Lauderdale

"Kenni Judd" wrote in news:26akb.9834$W77.6029
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

http://www.jborchids.com

Thanks for the info. I have printed off a map to your place, maybe we will
make it up there.

I notice on your site's local news section that there is a show (Tropical
OS Fall Orchid Fair) this weekend. That's always another option!

--
Dana