GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Interesting Selby Gardens read (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/46531-interesting-selby-gardens-read.html)

bb 02-11-2003 03:02 PM

Interesting Selby Gardens read

I'm sure all you old hands are familiar with this story, but the
newbies, like myself, might find it interesting reading. It's from
todays St. Pete Times about Selby Gardens and the Phragmipedium
kovachii issue.

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/02/Ta..._scandal.shtml

bb

K Barrett 02-11-2003 05:12 PM

Interesting Selby Gardens read

Nice article. Thanks.

Additionally, rumor has it that a few days after Koopowitz found Phrag
kovachii on the cliffs they were stripped from the cliffs by people who came
in by helicopter...

Personally I think the helcopter story's total BS, but when deciding to
print the truth or the myth, the myth is always printed.

K Barrett