GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   places to visit in and around bkk (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/46908-places-visit-around-bkk.html)

rick 09-11-2003 03:12 AM

places to visit in and around bkk

i will be visiting thailand on work later on this month. I have heard a
lot about the thai orchids. can i know where i could visit when i am there.

thanks in advance

Rick

Jonathan Phua 10-11-2003 03:22 AM

places to visit in and around bkk

Visit the chatuchuk weekend market, they've got nice plants there at cheap
prices. And I heard u can get cites and phyto done at the airport for
minimal fee of abt $20.

Jon
s.com...