GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DTPS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/47619-dtps.html)

kenty ;-\) 22-11-2003 02:05 AM

DTPS

i have a phaleanopsis named DTPS. "TAPEI GOLD" can anyone tell me what is
DTPS ?
thanks all
kenty

WNeptune 22-11-2003 02:05 AM

DTPS

Subject: DTPS
From: "kenty ;-\)"
Date: Fri, Nov 21, 2003 7:07 PM
i have a phaleanopsis named DTPS. "TAPEI GOLD" can anyone tell me what is
DTPS ?
thanks all
kenty

DTPS is the abbreviation for an intergeneric hybrid between Doritis and
Phalaenopsis.
Your plant, however, is a Phalaenopsis, as you state in your post. It is a
hybrid of Phal Gladys Read x venosa made in 1984.

Wilford Neptune

kenty ;-\) 22-11-2003 02:05 AM

DTPS

Thanks for that i now understand,