Old 26-11-2003, 05:06 PM
Ana

Default Psichopsis papilio blooming size

Hello,
I have bought a psichopsis papilio "blooming size" with 3 pseudobulbs
and a new growth. How much pseudobulbs are necessary in order that he
blooms?. He'll bloom when he finishes the new growth?
Old 28-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Wendy

Hi Ana, Here is a searched url for you.
http://www.orchidspecies.com/indexpl-pz.htm
I have mine in the shadier end of my green house hanging up with a breeze
blowing on it.
I think the trick for these guys is for them to be in a small pot, I noticed
mine blooming
profusely once it filled the 3" pot.
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

om...

Old 28-11-2003, 08:05 PM
mg

Mine is in spike for the 1st time. It has 4 pseudobulbs. It shrew up a
spike right after the last growth matured.