Old 27-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Shell

Default New Growth

Woo hoo When checking over my orchids this evening I noticed new growth
on the Colm Wildcat Jaguar and the small unnamed Dend. Now for some on the
others I had thought they might be damaged by the miracle grow but they
seem to have recovered.

Shell

Old 27-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Tom Bell

When I saw the subject of this post, I thought it was related to your
last post! Congratulations on the survival of your babies. Resilient little
guys, aren't they?
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
(To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)

Old 27-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Shell

Yep and I'm glad they are. I'm going to have to put new tags on everything
with care instructions I think the only casualty so far is the
Masdevillia Kimballiana.

Shell