Old 01-12-2003, 11:42 PM
J Fortuna

Default New shade house

Barry,
You might wish to post pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids in the
future. rec.gardens.orchids is supposed to be text only. (I have seen flame
wars in the archives of this groups on this issue). Also, even on
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids people tend to reduce the picture size out of
consideration to users who still have a modem connection, and thus could not
download a file of this size.
Joanna
P.S.: That said, your shade house looks really neat, wish I had one. (I hope
I am not going to get into trouble with other rgo'ers for sying this, since
I believe the policy at this group is supposed to be either to criticize or
ignore people who post pictures here.)

"Barry" wrote in message
k.net...
Thought I'd post these here for your comments and criticisims.
Just built the shade house and added the Miss Johquin (sp?)
into the ground against the wall. I've seen it grow as high as
12-15'. I plan to keep it at the top of the wall +/- 6'.

Old 02-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Wendy

Joanna, Your reply to Barry was perfect. No trouble at all.
For the most part this is a very intelligent group & we don't
get much flaming just some smoke every once in a blue moon.*g*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply