GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More New Growth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48103-more-new-growth.html)

Shell 03-12-2003 07:02 AM

More New Growth

During watering and cleaning up my plant table I saw that my Colm. Wildcat
Jaguar has got three new growths, not just two :) It's overgrowing a 4"
pot. I don't want to mess with it and end up killing the new growth so I'm
leaving it alone.

Shell

Diana Kulaga 03-12-2003 09:22 PM

More New Growth

The Colm's, Onc's, etc. do not mind a bit being underpotted - in fact, I
find that they flower more frequently and more profusely if their little
tails are hanging out!

Diana

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Yoohoo, congrats Shell!

Joanna

m...

Shell 03-12-2003 09:42 PM

More New Growth

Great :) This one's got several little tails hanging out :)
Shell

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
nk.net...
The Colm's, Onc's, etc. do not mind a bit being underpotted - in fact, I
find that they flower more frequently and more profusely if their little
tails are hanging out!

Diana

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Yoohoo, congrats Shell!