GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's Christmas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48202-its-christmas.html)

Shell 05-12-2003 06:02 PM

It's Christmas

Well it's Christmas at my house :) Everyone seems to have gotten the idea
that I would like an orchid. Can't imagine why they thought that :) I've
gotten 2 so far, a Dend. unicum and a Brsdm. Henry Meltzer 'FANGtastic'
HCC/AOS (Longlen 'Bill Switzer' AM/AOS x Brs. Rex). Always nice to get an
orchid free :)

Any suggestions on keeping these is always welcome

Shell

Jim S 05-12-2003 07:45 PM

It's Christmas

FANGtastic huh?

i just live around the corner from mister Norman Fang how is it growing?
talk about a plant taking a trip cross country

i hope you enjoy it

Shell 05-12-2003 11:02 PM

It's Christmas

It's doing good so far :) It was a surprise when I opened up the box. I
was not expecting a bonus plant. Can't wait for it to bloom

Shell

om...