GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So. Fla. Orchid Events (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48421-so-fla-orchid-events.html)

Kenni Judd 10-12-2003 08:32 PM

So. Fla. Orchid Events

AOBEI Orchid Fair
Harbor Bay Plaza
corner of SE Ocean Blvd. & Sewall's Point Rd
[next door to Benihana]
Stuart

Growers are scheduled to include Faith's House of Orchids, Juno Beach
Orchids, Laurel Orchids, Inc., and Orchid Island Orchids.

Re-potting demonstrations each day at 3 pm.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

prem_s 12-12-2003 04:12 PM

So. Fla. Orchid Events

Kenni Judd wrote:
AOBEI Orchid Fair
Harbor Bay Plaza
corner of SE Ocean Blvd. & Sewall's Point Rd
[next door to Benihana]
Stuart

Growers are scheduled to include Faith's House of Orchids, Juno Beach
Orchids, Laurel Orchids, Inc., and Orchid Island Orchids.

Re-potting demonstrations each day at 3 pm.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

What's the date for this event?

---Prem

Kenni Judd 14-12-2003 06:04 PM

So. Fla. Orchid Events

Oops! [Too late now].

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

sweetbluebird 19-12-2003 02:04 AM

So. Fla. Orchid Events

Hello,

Does anyone know if this event sells booth space to vendors. I offer
accessories purses and jewelry that incorporates real orchids as well as
other flowers into them. Any information on this show would be appreciated.

Gary Choate

www.blueseaimpoort.com