GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   AOBEI Orchid Fair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/48893-aobei-orchid-fair.html)

sweetbluebird 20-12-2003 12:32 AM

AOBEI Orchid Fair

Hello,

Does anyone know if this event sells booth space to vendors. I offer
accessories purses and jewelry that incorporates real orchids as well as
other flowers into them. Any information on this show would be appreciated.

Gary Choate

www.blueseaimpoort.com

Diana Kulaga 20-12-2003 01:02 AM

AOBEI Orchid Fair

Don't know where you are, but you can try Kenni Judd as follows:

http://www.jborchids.com

Diana

Kenni Judd 21-12-2003 02:04 AM

AOBEI Orchid Fair