Old 26-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Mounting on Palm Pods?

All,

We have palm trees that produce the most interesting four to six foot pods.
Once the seeds emerge, the pods look like boats. I've used them in
displays, and they are easy to cut into smaller pieces. How about as
mounting material? Anything about palm trees that would put off an orchid?

Diana

Old 27-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Ray

Why not?

CHC and fiber are both from palms...

.. . . . . . . . . . .
k.net...

Old 27-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Diana Kulaga

Duh! Good point! Tx.

Diana

Supply Sago Palm (Cycas revolute), Finger Palm (Rhapis ,Windmill palm (Trachycarpus garrytsen Marketplace 0 24-08-2005 01:11 AM
Cork Mounting Question Wendy Orchids 6 30-07-2004 04:25 PM
Need sources for "mounting" media like cork, fiber or wood Hal Tess Orchids 5 22-10-2003 02:23 PM
oriental pea pods/ sugar pods WARRENRN1 Gardening 1 27-09-2003 03:33 AM
Mounting a Den lindleyi (aggregatum) PIETER ZUYDERVLIET Orchids 0 28-01-2003 12:22 AM