GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for a good site! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/49515-looking-good-site.html)

giorgio & errica 01-01-2004 08:02 PM

looking for a good site!

hi, i was looking for a good site, that tell me cultivation info (humidity
temperature etc.) about orchid species.
thank you
giorgio

Mick Fournier 01-01-2004 08:32 PM

looking for a good site!

Giorgio,

The good site is www.OrchidFlask.com

Mick
--------------------------------------

giorgio & errica 02-01-2004 11:02 AM

looking for a good site!

The good site is www.OrchidFlask.com

Mick

thanks for suggesting the site (the yours!!!) it's nice, and i founded an
interesting link:
http://www.clanorchids.com/cultindx.htm

thank you again!
giorgio

Mick Fournier 02-01-2004 03:12 PM

looking for a good site!

Giorgio,

Glad to be of service.

Mick

V_coerulea 04-01-2004 10:42 PM

looking for a good site!

While Mick's site is good for what he sells (and of course related plants),
you might want to check out http://orchidspecies.com/ . Everyone should have
this bookmarked. I think even Mick would agree. If you really want to get
the whole-nine-yards (everything), you might want to pay for a subscription
to the Baker's site at http://www.orchidculture.com/ where Charles carries
on the work he and his wife started. At $1/sheet for everything you wanted
to know about a species, what more could you ask for? Example sheets are
available.
Gary