Old 06-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Reka

Default RGO going down the drain?

Got this site from another NG. Apparently, we are losing ground. In a few
years, no one will be posting here but us old-timers... ;-)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...11%2F30%2F2003

ABPO looks better, only the length of posts has been reduced(have we finally
convinced everyone to post smaller pics???).

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...11%2F30%2F2003
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Old 06-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Reka

I am setting a record for responding to my own posts, but this site got me
curious, and I searched Google groups. Blush Today is coincidentally the
sixth anniversary of my de-lurking on RGO!
Happy anniversary to me!

Old 06-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Reka

P.S. Wendy is the most prolific poster if you combine both groups, taking
first place in ABPO and second in RGO! Wo-o-o-o, Wendy!
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

news

Old 06-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:48:15 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

I am setting a record for responding to my own posts, but this site got me
curious, and I searched Google groups. Blush Today is coincidentally the
sixth anniversary of my de-lurking on RGO!
Happy anniversary to me!

Happy Anniversary.
I also got a kick out of your first listing. Down near the
bottom (31,32,36,38) are the spam posts we got hit with.
So much for Orchids.

SuE

Old 06-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Wendy

Ahhh! Gosh! blush Thanks Reka.
Who d'thunk? If this is true, it's only because of my Plantar fasciitis sp?
I rest at my computer after taking photos & also have done more reading
in the last 10 years than in my whole life!
I am off to check out your urls & 3 cheers for Mark Twain! *g*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 06-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Reka

Thanks for the good wishes, SuE! Back then I was posting under
still.
We are a wonderful group, aren't we?
--
Reka (legs aching from skiing today!!)

Old 06-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Diana Kulaga

About to check out your links. Wow! You know when you delurked? To the
day? I think I've been here about three years, but not entirely sure.

We do get new people all the time though, which is good.

Diana

Old 06-01-2004, 10:10 PM
K Barrett

What a trip.

I noticed we've been posting less. Or maybe I should speak for myself. I
used to partake in the Q&A much more than I am this year. Not sure why I'm
doing that. Usually someone else beats me to the punch, I guess.

Anyway, lurkers come out come out where ever you are!

K Barrett

"Reka" wrote in message
news
Got this site from another NG. Apparently, we are losing ground. In a
few
years, no one will be posting here but us old-timers... ;-)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=rec.gardens.orchids&searchdate=11%2F30%2F2003

ABPO looks better, only the length of posts has been reduced(have we

finally
convinced everyone to post smaller pics???).

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=alt.binaries.pictures.orchids&searchdate=11%2 F30%2F2003

Old 06-01-2004, 10:15 PM
K Barrett

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
[snip]
Down near the
bottom (31,32,36,38) are the spam posts we got hit with.
So much for Orchids.

SuE

HA! Hilarious!! And I was about to say that I thought that this place was
still one of the best for orchid info.... hehe!

K Barrett

Old 06-01-2004, 10:17 PM
K Barrett

What a trip.

I noticed we've been posting less. Or maybe I should speak for myself. I
used to partake in the Q&A much more than I am this year. Not sure why I'm
doing that. Usually someone else beats me to the punch, I guess.

Anyway, lurkers come out come out where ever you are!

K Barrett

"Reka" wrote in message
news
Got this site from another NG. Apparently, we are losing ground. In a
few
years, no one will be posting here but us old-timers... ;-)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=rec.gardens.orchids&searchdate=11%2F30%2F2003

ABPO looks better, only the length of posts has been reduced(have we

finally
convinced everyone to post smaller pics???).

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=alt.binaries.pictures.orchids&searchdate=11%2 F30%2F2003
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

[IBC] going no mail...going HOME! alicia-dr-hankins Bonsai 0 24-05-2004 03:05 PM
Re. RGO going down the drain. RetiredCBK Orchids 0 16-01-2004 04:05 AM
RGO going down the drain? Attn KYE Wendy Orchids 5 12-01-2004 10:08 PM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 1 06-01-2004 05:47 PM
RGO going down the drain? Reka Orchids 3 06-01-2004 05:45 PM