GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epi. Plastic Doll (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/50192-epi-plastic-doll.html)

Diana Kulaga 17-01-2004 06:34 PM

Epi. Plastic Doll

So, I'm not alone when I yearn for this! Thanks for the support, group! Or
the support group. Or the enabling group.

Whatever. I want it. But, not a baby that will take the rest of my life to
bloom!

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
nk.net...
A friend sent me this photo link. I want this plant. I need this plant.
This plant has "Diana" written all over it. What? You can't see my name

on
it?

http://www.edit.ne.jp/~fkoichi/ophoto/epi/plasticd.htm

Diana Kulaga 19-01-2004 06:46 PM

Epi. Plastic Doll

Aaaarrgghh, John and Sue! Two of you with that plant!

I am on the hunt.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 19-01-2004 07:01 PM

Epi. Plastic Doll