Old 18-01-2004, 08:43 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default A.B.P.O PROBLEMS (HELP REQUIRED)

Is anyone else having problems with a.b.p.o,I get it through
free.teranews.com. it has been working brilliant up until now.It keeps
requesting my password & username I input it, click o.k & the same box pops
back up.so I am unable to send & receive the pics.All my other newsgroups &
email are fine.I have deleted all posts,thinking I had used up to much
space,but this hasn't worked.Now I have no posts at all & cant download them
:-(
please help if anyone has any ideas!!please.it has been like it all
weekend,maybe there server in down .
Thanks Keith

Old 18-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Claude

Hi!

I have the same problem yesterday!
I wrote the support center and they told me
You triggered the
auto spam filter with one of your posts. Please be careful with your
posting. I reset the account.

They have to reset my account and now it`s ok but I`m afraid to post again!

Claude

Old 18-01-2004, 10:33 PM
kenty ;-\)

Thanks Claude & Ray, I have now resolved the issue so this is how I did it
for future reference for anyone else with the same problem. I went on to
teranews.com then to manage account were you have to input your username &
password which still came up as an error,but doing this instantly sent me a
email with a new password which was the same as mine but with
AUTOSPAMDISABLE added.This worked so I went into manage account again to
change the password for my original password so I don't forget it.
I don't now what triggered all of this hassle,but that is pc`s all over i
suppose.
Unpredictable!
Thanks Keith

Old 18-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Claude

Hello Kenty!

I just reply to a post in ABPO through teranews and I got kicked out again.I
had to do all you described in your last post.
I wrote en email to support center, I`ll keep you posted!

Claude

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| Thanks Claude & Ray, I have now resolved the issue so this is how I did it
| for future reference for anyone else with the same problem. I went on to
| teranews.com then to manage account were you have to input your username &
| password which still came up as an error,but doing this instantly sent me
| email with a new password which was the same as mine but with
| AUTOSPAMDISABLE added.This worked so I went into manage account again to
| change the password for my original password so I don't forget it.
| I don't now what triggered all of this hassle,but that is pc`s all over i
| suppose.
| Unpredictable!
| Thanks Keith
|
| "Claude" wrote in message
| Hi!
|
| I have the same problem yesterday!
| I wrote the support center and they told me
| You triggered the
| auto spam filter with one of your posts. Please be careful with your
| posting. I reset the account.
|

| They have to reset my account and now it`s ok but I`m afraid to post
| again!
|
| Claude
|

| "kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| | Is anyone else having problems with a.b.p.o,I get it through
| | free.teranews.com. it has been working brilliant up until now.It keeps
| | requesting my password & username I input it, click o.k & the same box
| pops
| | back up.so I am unable to send & receive the pics.All my other
| newsgroups
| &
| | email are fine.I have deleted all posts,thinking I had used up to much
| | space,but this hasn't worked.Now I have no posts at all & cant
download
| them
| | :-(
| | please help if anyone has any ideas!!please.it has been like it all
| | weekend,maybe there server in down .
| | Thanks Keith
| |
| |

Old 19-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Steve

kenty ;-) wrote:

..............................I went on to
teranews.com then to manage account were you have to input your username &
password which still came up as an error,but doing this instantly sent me a
email with a new password which was the same as mine but with
AUTOSPAMDISABLE added.This worked so I went into manage account again to
change the password for my original password so I don't forget it.
I don't now what triggered all of this hassle,but.................

Kenty, I would guess that teranews has a malfunction that they will have
to fix soon. Their spam radar must be way too sensitive at the moment. I
would assume they check for spam by watching for things sent to multiple
newsgroups at once. They may also watch for certain key words.
If this continues and you have to fix it repeatedly, perhaps you will
discover what you are doing, sometimes, that marks you as a spammer.

Steve

Old 19-01-2004, 08:31 PM
kenty ;-\)

Interesting!But I don't understand how my posts can trigger a Spam filter.I
don't post that often ,mainly downloading posts.I will have to see how I
go.Maybe it is there way of trying to get me to upgrade from the free
version,I only had to pay something like 4 dollars for a admin fee.They may
give you a while of smooth running then start to fix bugs to frustrate you
to upgrade,maybe I am to suspicious!
--
Thanks Keith
"Steve" wrote in message
t...

Old 19-01-2004, 09:11 PM
kenty ;-\)

Interesting!But I don't understand how my posts can trigger a Spam filter.I
don't post that often ,mainly downloading posts.I will have to see how I
go.Maybe it is there way of trying to get me to upgrade from the free
version,I only had to pay something like 4 dollars for a admin fee.They may
give you a while of smooth running then start to fix bugs to frustrate you
to upgrade,maybe I am to suspicious!
--
Thanks Keith
"Steve" wrote in message
t...

kenty ;-) wrote:

[...]

Mosquito Magnet Pro problems - anyone else having problems? Bruce Berger Gardening 2 04-09-2003 12:02 AM
help required - green water lvb Ponds 1 21-06-2003 12:08 PM
Orchid ID - Help required Sarah Dale United Kingdom 5 12-11-2002 08:38 PM
Lawnmower help required. Oekul United Kingdom 1 27-10-2002 10:49 AM
help required for honda motor mower Laurie United Kingdom 1 22-10-2002 10:10 AM