Old 19-01-2004, 09:56 PM
White Monkey

Default Got it!!!!

I was walking along the flower market today on the way to somewhere else,
and saw that the place I recently got my orchids had new stuff. While
forcing myself not to browse seriously, I noticed a lot of not-so-happy
orchids without flowers piled under a table, apparently hauled from a
store-room or something. They were labeled (in Dutch) "Bloomed-out orchids;
1/2 price on pot". Among them, its feet in water, three pseudobulbs of its
seven spongy form that, and all its flowers over but the sticks still there,
was my little salmon-and-coral Twinkle. It was four Euros. I've repotted it
in nice brand-new medium and removed all dead material; the rest seems quite
green and perky. The roots all seemed fine. Have I treated it right? And
does anyone have any tips on caring for it?

Thanks,
Katrina

---