GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Coelogyne Mooreana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/50619-coelogyne-mooreana.html)

Francesco 20-01-2004 12:07 AM

Coelogyne Mooreana

Hi,
first of all sorry for my bad english.
i'm looking for any information about Coelogyne Mooreana from Vietnam.
I bought it from a seller in Netherlands but I have no skills with it.
I have a problem with the correct phase (flowers/leaves)

many thanks for your help.

Francesco

TU 21-01-2004 03:12 AM

Coelogyne Mooreana

(Francesco) wrote in message . com...
Hi,
first of all sorry for my bad english.
i'm looking for any information about Coelogyne Mooreana from Vietnam.
I bought it from a seller in Netherlands but I have no skills with it.
I have a problem with the correct phase (flowers/leaves)

many thanks for your help.

Francesco

Francesco,
You should get cultural tips (by Charles and Margaret Baker) as posted
previously by Jonah Greene.