GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Answer! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/51102-answer.html)

Quelqu`un 27-01-2004 02:25 AM

Answer!

HELLO!

Try the rec.gardens.bromeliad

Bye

Claude

J Fortuna 27-01-2004 02:25 AM

Answer!

Claude,
Are you the same Claude who posts with email de?
Just wondering if we have more than one Claude in our midst.
Joanna

s.com...

molli 27-01-2004 02:42 AM

Answer!

Nope..no such group

--

Hugs,
Molli

J Fortuna 27-01-2004 03:11 AM

Answer!

The group exists at least on some servers, but unfortunately is not active.
Leppod

"molli" wrote in message
Nope..no such group

--

Hugs,
Molli

J Fortuna 27-01-2004 03:12 AM

Answer!

The group exists at least on some servers, but unfortunately is not active.
Leppod

"molli" wrote in message
Nope..no such group

--

Hugs,
Molli

molli 27-01-2004 03:13 AM

Answer!

Darn...thanks anyway.
--

Hugs,
Molli

molli 27-01-2004 03:13 AM

Answer!

Darn...thanks anyway.
--

Hugs,
Molli

Diana Kulaga 27-01-2004 09:49 PM

Answer!

Joanna,

LOL, you can tell it's our Claude by his enthusiastic posts!

Diana

Claude 27-01-2004 11:35 PM

Answer!

Hello!

Yep, I`m the same Claude. just realized I had setup the wrong email address
for this account!

Bye

Claude